GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Reservations: Deposit & Payment
- We require a deposit to hold your reservation. The amount will depend upon on the apartment being booked.
- Payment of the security deposit and rent should be made via credit card, wire transfer, or direct deposit. For details, please see the “How to Book” section on our web site.
- Please note that the booking will not be confirmed until CorporateStays.com has received the security deposit and you have received a confirmation email from CorporateStays.com.
- The payment of the first month’s rent is due 15 days prior to check-in.
Corporatestays.com must be notified in writing THIRTY (30) days prior to any reservation cancellation (a $250 administration fee will be deducted from the reservation deposit). If the reservation is cancelled within 30 days of arrival, the full amount of the deposit is forfeited. Early departure will not qualify for any refund on unused rental days and the security deposit will be refunded as per our normal policy after the inspection of the apartment has been completed.
Arrival & Departure
The Guest(s) are requested to vacate their Apartment no later than 10:00 am; our standard check-in time is 4:00 pm. Early/Late check-in or check-out may be possible; prior arrangements must be made, a fee may apply and is subject to availability. Any changes required by the Guest(s) concerning the departure and/or arrival time must be reported to Corporatestays.com for confirmation of availability of such change. Return or pick up of keys, passes and remotes will be made available during regular business hours. Upon request, prior arrangements can be made for return or pick up after business hours, weekends and holidays. If there is any delay in vacating the Apartment beyond the above specified time, a full day’s rental, calculated at the daily rate applicable may be charged to the Guest(s).
Bi-weekly service is included except for 1-month stays when one mid-stay clean is included.
Additional service is available upon request. Guests are responsible to clean all dishes and laundry.
Guest(s) are responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness and condition of the interior of the apartments. Upon departure, Guest(s) are expected to leave the Apartment in the same condition that was provided at arrival or be billed a minimum of $100.00 for additional cleaning costs associated with the state of the apartment. Extra housekeeping charges will apply for any Apartment that require more time than normally allocated to return the Apartment to CorporateStays.com standards. (CorporateStays.com conducts a final cleaning and inspection of each apartment upon Guest(s) departure).
Guests are required to inform CorporateStays.com of the number of people staying in the apartment (adults and children). Some of our building will require formal registration with the condominium management office.
Pets are only allowed where prior permission has been granted and the fee paid. Not all of our properties are pet friendly, please ask the booking agent prior to reservation. In the event of any infringement of the aforementioned obligations, CorporateStays.com at its sole discretion will be entitled to request the client to leave the apartment, and the client shall have no right to claim any type of compensation.
Our guests are expected to behave in a manner that will not cause a disturbance to or interference with the quiet enjoyment of other residents of the building.
The Guest(s) agree to indemnify Corporatestays.com against loss, injury, damage, cost, action or cause of action of any nature whatsoever caused by any of the Guest(s), Permitted Occupant(s) or of any person they invite into the Apartment. Corporatestays.com is not liable in any way for any lost, damaged or stolen items of the Guest(s) used or contained in the Apartment during the Guest(s) stay or left in the Apartment once the Guest(s) has vacated.
While CorporateStays.com will strives to maintain accuracy and to verify details,CorporateStays.com cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions that may arise.
CorporateStays.com also reserves the right to modify information published on the site at any time including rates, descriptions and photographs. CorporateStays.com offers makes no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of any product or service advertised on its website.
CorporateStays.com reserves the right to update any of its terms and conditions at any time, as may be required by the company’s business policies. Emphasis is placed on all parties using the site, to undertake adequate measures to ensure that they have thoroughly read the terms and conditions. By agreeing to use this site, it is implied that any such changes are accepted by any such third party and, that any such third party agrees to comply with any such changes.
These terms do not affect consumer statutory rights.
CorporateStays.com online Privacy Statement
Corporate Housing is dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information. CorporateStays.com is committed to using our customer’s information in a responsible manner. CorporateStays.com is committed to respecting your privacy and adhering to the principles of applicable data protection and privacy laws.
The following Privacy Statement explains and outlines the information we collect, our methods of using it, and how our handling of this information will enhance your experience on our web sites and throughout the duration of your relationship with us. The information provided below will help you make informed decisions while conducting business with CorporateStays.com.
CorporateStays.com is fully committed to providing you with information about the collection and use of personally identifiable information furnished by, or collected from, visitors while using our web sites and services. CorporateStays.com collects information concerning our customers and our web site visitors so we are able to provide an experience which responds to our customers’ and visitors’ needs.
Method of Information Collection
CorporateStays.com does not collect personally identifiable information when you browse the CorporateStays.com web sites unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide such information to us. In other words we won’t know your name, email address, or any other personally identifiable information simply because you browsed the CorporateStays.com web sites unless you:
- access the web site from a link in an email that we sent;
- have created a profile and log-in when you access the web site.
When we do need to collect personally identifiable information from you, we will ask you, your employer, your relocation company or travel agency to voluntarily supply us with the information we need. For example, if you would like to make a reservation at one of our properties, we will ask you for information such as name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card number and room preference to process your reservation. We may collect this information directly from you by telephone, fax, email, at the counter, upon completion of an application or enrolment form, or through your use of our web sites.
Information may also be collected as part of: (i) fulfilling reservation or information requests, (ii) registering for myCorporateStays.com program membership, (iii) submitting a job application, (iv) submitting a credit application, or (v) responding to communications from us (e.g., surveys, promotional offers, or reservation confirmations), (vi) registering for, or responding to a subscription request for our newsletter. We endeavour to collect information only with your knowledge and with your permission if necessary.
Types of Information
The types of personally identifiable information that we collect may include your name, home, work and email addresses, credit card information, telephone and fax numbers, gender, date of birth, social security number (in some cases), salary, and lifestyle information such as room preferences, leisure activities, and other information necessary to fulfill special requests (e.g., health conditions that require special room accommodations).
CorporateStays.com may also collect non-personally identifiable information about you, such as your use of our web sites, travel habits, aggregated data relative to your stays, communication preferences, and responses to promotional offers and surveys.
You may be offered the choice not to submit your personal information or to decide what communications you want to receive from us. Doing so however, may cause certain transactions to become affected. For instance, not providing a name will prevent the processing of reservations.
Use of Information
CorporateStays.com will never sell your information to third parties or allow its use in any manner except with the purpose to ensure and promote the business relationship that you wish to establish with CorporateStays.com.
CorporateStays.com may disclose your information to others with that purpose in the following ways:
- when we have received your consent to do so;
- when we communicate with employers, relocation companies, travel agencies, companies or organizations, who have made reservations, agreed to make payments, arranged for discounts, or purchased services on your behalf or if you use our services under a corporate or other commercial account;
- if you seek to have your rental charges invoiced to your employer or any other third party, we may disclose personally identifiable data about you to that employer or third party and to any companies that assist the third party in processing invoices;
- when we report to credit card issuers, credit reporting and fraud checking agencies and debt collection agencies;
- if you choose to do business with us through, or with the assistance of, your employer’s or any third party’s travel agent, relocation company or other intermediary, we may disclose personally identifiable data about you to the employer or other intermediary to make, modify or cancel a reservation made by or with the assistance of the agent, to respond to questions or comments made by the agent on your behalf, to facilitate any other task that the employer or intermediary advises us that you intend for the agent to fulfill, or that such an agent would, as a matter of industry practice, typically fulfill;
- in situations where sharing or disclosing your information is required in order to offer you services you desire;
- when companies or service providers that perform business activities on behalf of CorporateStays.com require such information (e.g., credit card processing, customer support services, market research administration or database management services);
- when a housing complex or other property leaves the CorporateStays.com system and access to your personally identifiable information is necessary to facilitate business operations or meet contractual obligation;
- in the event CorporateStays.com is merged with or acquired by another company;
- to comply with legal or regulatory requirements or obligations in accordance with applicable law or court order, and otherwise as we believe is necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate our web site properly, or to protect or defend our rights or the rights or well-being of our employees, users or others or if you are involved (or are suspected by governmental authorities or our security functions to be involved) in any illegal activity, even without a subpoena, warrant or court order; or
- in case of emergency such as to safeguard the life, health, or property of an individual.
If information is shared as mentioned above, we will limit the scope of information that is furnished to the amount necessary for the performance of the specific function. We may confirm personal information you provide us on applications and forms, or as a resident of one of our communities, with third parties, such as your bank, employer, present mortgage company or landlord, utility providers, government entities, credit agencies, and other businesses where you have an account or a credit card. Unless otherwise precluded by legal process, we require third parties to protect your personally identifiable information and abide by applicable privacy laws and regulations.